Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

10 milli tom

10 milli tom

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: 10 milli tom

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? I have been in the cc chat for about 1 week now.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes I have.

Age group: Mid-late 20's.

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? This clan seems like a clan full of nice, chill people who just enjoy playing the game.

What kind of account are you? I am a normie account that does a range of pvm and skilling. Never done pvp

What kind of events do you hope to see? COX, bossing, bingos, etc.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? YES

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes, please.

What are your personal goals in game? Maxx my account sometime soon and get into raiding.

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Yes, hotsaucesam

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I have been in a few clans in the past.

If you were, why did you leave? The clan was getting a bit too "sweaty" for my liking. I like high level stuff but at a casual, chill pace.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yep!

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.

Runescape was the foundation for one of my first ever friend groups when I was a young boy. Me and my three friends at the time used to cycle going to each other's homes on the weekends and we would all stay up and play runescape all weekend. This was back in the days when barrows armor was god tier items.

Nasty Hobbitses

30-May-2021 01:22:07

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top