Forums

FreeKnights Social Clan V10

Quick find code: 320-321-27-66191361

PL Kawaler S

PL Kawaler S

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to join a company with military styled ranks and if possible Nobility ranks for the higher players.

I've been playing since 2006, but have been learning the rules halphhazardly, not hazoply. I've learned to exist, and got 99 Ranged for it eventually. I came to OSRS to try roleplaying further, but instead of roleplaying communely I got virtuous and did the quest cape entirely as a Knight of the Kinshra. I got 99 firemaking before the quest cape, fletching in the midst of getting it, 99 attack without magick on the deadmanworld (untrim) to look better as a Kinshra Knight, and after Prayer I got Jagex to lock my account because the quest cape needs magick to be done, so I made this account to avenge my pking skills and have the dexterity redeem me in the game and better myself in the community.

My combat level is 51, and I have no magick level, no runecrafting, no construction.

With that noskull button I have refined my mercenary, too. So, with being primarily a Ranger on that frontier I figure it's better to join a company than maraud. For what it's worth I was a Captain in Reapers of RuneScape Community.
I am the Brown Spotted Pit Zmija.
Name's Sebastian
- I am a 7 of Spades Kawaler of Poland!
Whilst playing OSRS I learned to play without magic(k) accumulation, so quit at 99 Thieving. Restituting getting 99 Ranged on RS3 now.

29-Aug-2022 20:43:46

PL Kawaler S

PL Kawaler S

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I joined ShatterDawn, but thanks.
I am the Brown Spotted Pit Zmija.
Name's Sebastian
- I am a 7 of Spades Kawaler of Poland!
Whilst playing OSRS I learned to play without magic(k) accumulation, so quit at 99 Thieving. Restituting getting 99 Ranged on RS3 now.

30-Aug-2022 23:05:11

Quick find code: 320-321-27-66191361 Back to Top