FreeKnights Social Clan V10

Quick find code: 320-321-27-66191361

Eredanao

Eredanao

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application to FreeKnights:

Are you going to be loyal to the clan? – Yes

Which clan were you in last, and why did you leave? (if applicable) - None

How did you find out about this clan? If someone recruited you, please put their name here - Osrs forums

Name any rule except Rule 1 – No spamming.

Will you help bump the forums when possible? - Yes

What are your goals in the clan and/or OSRS goals? – Just being social, some PvM, and hopefully going for max

Favorite types of events - Raids

Tell us a little about yourself! - Used to play this game a long time ago and finally came back, I speak 3 languages with English being my 3rd, and I enjoy grinding for hours at a time

Do you want to be added to our Discord Server? If so, please leave your Discord username and your four unique digits here - Yes (Eredano#4258)

14-Apr-2021 10:36:42

IceDesert

IceDesert

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This clan changed my gaming experience!

Short story short, was bank standing leveling some misc skills and one player approached me in generic conversation and we discussed alts/pvming/pvp etc..

The topic was brought up about what clan I was in, and like most folks I was in a dead clan with 2 people on at peak times..

I was invited to join FreeKnights a couple months ago and do not regret it.

I have raided, did clan events such as barrows, other misc bosses and even competitions regarding how much xp can be obtained in a weeks time.

Along with the maxing grind/obtaining gp via bossing and whatnot, I have another purpose and am really enjoying osrs a whole lot more.

10/10 recommend this clan, happy scaping yall!

14-Apr-2021 17:34:47

Quick find code: 320-321-27-66191361 Back to Top