Hisoka im 12
Feb Member 2023

Hisoka im 12

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Failedfairy

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? forum browsing

± Total Level: 329

± Combat Level: 4

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: skiller / pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? never been in a clan before so i wanted to try that side of runescape out with a fresh HC ironman that i will be playing from now on untill i fail school or get a life :D

± Favorite rs memory: recently got 99 rc on my main which is my best memory and worst kind of , since i quitted the account after that.

± Favorite skill: RC

± Favorite type of events: I donno actually

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: kind of but i've never used it since i've never really done group content

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: sure its fairyfoe#3039

± What is rule #2: no harrasment or bullying and no sexism/racism/ or any type of ism

± Timezone: GMT+1

± Veteran or new player: little bit in between

± Any comments: just excited to see how this goes :)

20-Feb-2023 15:34:34

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hisoka im 12 said :
± RS Username: Failedfairy

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? forum browsing

± Total Level: 329

± Combat Level: 4

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: skiller / pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? never been in a clan before so i wanted to try that side of runescape out with a fresh HC ironman that i will be playing from now on untill i fail school or get a life :D

± Favorite rs memory: recently got 99 rc on my main which is my best memory and worst kind of , since i quitted the account after that.

± Favorite skill: RC

± Favorite type of events: I donno actually

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: kind of but i've never used it since i've never really done group content

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: sure its fairyfoe#3039

± What is rule #2: no harrasment or bullying and no sexism/racism/ or any type of ism

± Timezone: GMT+1

± Veteran or new player: little bit in between

± Any comments: just excited to see how this goes :)

Accepted! Welcome to Evolve :) I've reached out on discord to add you to the server, and please feel free to join the Evolve cc as a guest in game so myself or any Master+ rank can invite you.
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

20-Feb-2023 18:47:51

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top