ANTl PK
Jul Member 2022

ANTl PK

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: CHUNKY HIPP0

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? N/A

± Total Level: 1848

± Combat Level: 116.875

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: I wouldn't say I'm an experienced PvMer, but I'm definitely trying to get into PvM more. I also enjoy casual skilling and working towards certain level goals!

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes :)

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Since returning, I've been playing OSRS as if it's a single player game. I guess I want to experience the "social" side of the game more, if that makes sense? Just making friends and having people to talk to in chat.

± Favorite rs memory: Probably finishing Monkey Madness and being able to equip a dragon scim for the first time! The quest took me over a week to complete (there wasn't a quest helper back then, so I had to use RuneHQ.

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: I think I would really enjoy clan events at GOTR/Wintertodt. Something not too serious or stressful where everyone can relax from long grinds, etc.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes, I am.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, chunky hippo#7203

± What is rule #2: No racism, harassment, bullying, etc. will be tolerated.

± Timezone: CST

± Veteran or new player: I started playing as a kid back in 2008 and took a break before playing RS3 again in college. In June 2022, I started playing OSRS again and managed to progress my account to a pretty decent stage. However, I would definitely not say I'm an expert (by any means) and I'm still learning things as I play.

± Any comments: Excited to make friends!

01-Jan-2023 03:21:51

RipRNG

RipRNG

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: RipRNG

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Found on rs forums

± Total Level: 1794

± Combat Level: 112

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Working towards that late game pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Fun while grinding, learn more pvm

± Favorite rs memory: Skipping school as a kid to grind

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Bingo/bingo varients

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Booost3d#3475

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harrasment/bullying/racism or other comments alike.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Middle? Played since 05/06, but I am not a "good" player, very casual

± Any comments: Look forward to hanging around

01-Jan-2023 03:58:25

WitchsHouse
Nov Member 2021

WitchsHouse

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ANTl PK said :
± RS Username: CHUNKY HIPP0

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? N/A

± Total Level: 1848

± Combat Level: 116.875

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: I wouldn't say I'm an experienced PvMer, but I'm definitely trying to get into PvM more. I also enjoy casual skilling and working towards certain level goals!

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes :)

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Since returning, I've been playing OSRS as if it's a single player game. I guess I want to experience the "social" side of the game more, if that makes sense? Just making friends and having people to talk to in chat.

± Favorite rs memory: Probably finishing Monkey Madness and being able to equip a dragon scim for the first time! The quest took me over a week to complete (there wasn't a quest helper back then, so I had to use RuneHQ.

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: I think I would really enjoy clan events at GOTR/Wintertodt. Something not too serious or stressful where everyone can relax from long grinds, etc.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes, I am.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, chunky hippo#7203

± What is rule #2: No racism, harassment, bullying, etc. will be tolerated.

± Timezone: CST

± Veteran or new player: I started playing as a kid back in 2008 and took a break before playing RS3 again in college. In June 2022, I started playing OSRS again and managed to progress my account to a pretty decent stage. However, I would definitely not say I'm an expert (by any means) and I'm still learning things as I play.

± Any comments: Excited to make friends!

Welcome! Hop on in game and i can open apps for the cc ! <3 welcome to the family

01-Jan-2023 04:07:28

WitchsHouse
Nov Member 2021

WitchsHouse

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RipRNG said :
± RS Username: RipRNG

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Found on rs forums

± Total Level: 1794

± Combat Level: 112

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Working towards that late game pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Fun while grinding, learn more pvm

± Favorite rs memory: Skipping school as a kid to grind

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Bingo/bingo varients

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Booost3d#3475

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harrasment/bullying/racism or other comments alike.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Middle? Played since 05/06, but I am not a "good" player, very casual

± Any comments: Look forward to hanging around

Hello there! Accepted, welcome to the family. Hop on and I'll open apps for ya

01-Jan-2023 04:08:33

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top