Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

Nausik_ua

Nausik_ua

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Nausik_ua

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Cmetana

± Total Level: 1540

± Combat Level: 100

± What type of player are you; To be honest, just doing whatever I feel like at the moment. It's main account, so just plain all-arounder :)

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure?: Yup!

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?: To be honest, I haven't played runescape for so long, that I have almost 0 friends playing it now 😅 So to meet kind people from community mainly and to particiapate in some group efforts and be a part of community :)

± Favorite rs memory: I'd say runescape overall. I'm originally from Ukaine and when the war started I came back to OSRS. I didn't think I would stick, but I really craved that feeling of time, when eveything was plain and simple. And 9 months late I'm still here :) But oh boy, I have lots of memories. I started playing around 7 and played so much that when parents went out somewhere and someone knocked on the door, our password was runescape lol. Or how I was afraid to tell people I was 7-8 and always lied that I'm 11, haha. Surprisingly, we're still friends IRL with guys I met back then :) But they're not playing anymore, sadly

± Favorite skill: Surprisingly fishing

± Favorite type of events: No preferences

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: I wasn't before, but I am now!

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) Yep, I'll join if my application is approved :) It's nausik#6028

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: (GMT-5)

± Veteran or new player: Veteran but new player at the same time. I have Classic cape in RS3, but because haven't played much since 2011-12, I'm training my OSRS acc from scratch, so still got to get to endgame activities...

± Any comments: Eeh, nothing to add on my side

05-Dec-2022 19:01:17

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nausik_ua said :
± RS Username: Nausik_ua

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Cmetana

± Total Level: 1540

± Combat Level: 100

± What type of player are you; To be honest, just doing whatever I feel like at the moment. It's main account, so just plain all-arounder :)

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure?: Yup!

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?: To be honest, I haven't played runescape for so long, that I have almost 0 friends playing it now 😅 So to meet kind people from community mainly and to particiapate in some group efforts and be a part of community :)

± Favorite rs memory: I'd say runescape overall. I'm originally from Ukaine and when the war started I came back to OSRS. I didn't think I would stick, but I really craved that feeling of time, when eveything was plain and simple. And 9 months late I'm still here :) But oh boy, I have lots of memories. I started playing around 7 and played so much that when parents went out somewhere and someone knocked on the door, our password was runescape lol. Or how I was afraid to tell people I was 7-8 and always lied that I'm 11, haha. Surprisingly, we're still friends IRL with guys I met back then :) But they're not playing anymore, sadly

± Favorite skill: Surprisingly fishing

± Favorite type of events: No preferences

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: I wasn't before, but I am now!

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) Yep, I'll join if my application is approved :) It's nausik#6028

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: (GMT-5)

± Veteran or new player: Veteran but new player at the same time. I have Classic cape in RS3, but because haven't played much since 2011-12, I'm training my OSRS acc from scratch, so still got to get to endgame activities...

± Any comments: Eeh, nothing to add on my side

Accepted! - Will reach out in game for your rank
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

06-Dec-2022 01:42:53

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top