Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shrowc said :
± RS Username:MarkoShow

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?no

± Total Level:1558

± Combat Level:119

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)? :p ve pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? :yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?maybe get more knowledge of the game. learn some pvm(im pretty bad right now)

± Favorite rs memory :p robably the times i used to pk with my friends like 15 years ago

± Favorite skill:combat/slayer

± Favorite type of events:not sure, just learning about the game right now i guess

± Are you aware of RuneWatch:no

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username:no

± What is rule #2:2. ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone:Eastern European Summer Time

± Veteran or new player:when it comes to experience or knowledge i would say new. but ive played the game over the years here and there

± Any comments:would love to have a nice clan and have people to maybe ask some questions if i have them. :)

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :)
RuneWatch is a website that helps record and track player who have commited scams, not split loot or returned borrow loot when supposed to.
Please join our cc (evolve) in game as guest, and myself or any Master+ rank will be able to invite you in :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

29-Sep-2023 17:49:54

pkpig247
Mar Member 2023

pkpig247

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: pkpig247

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? no found yall on the forums

± Total Level:928 (had to recover account and making the grind to get back up there)

± Combat Level:59 atm

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM/Skiller

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yes I sure do

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? just looking for people to game with on osrs

± Favorite rs memory: playing as a kid back in the day.

± Favorite skill: slayer since it pretty much gives you the task of what you are going to kill

± Favorite type of events: it used to be clan wars, but now it will have to be PvMing with a group

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: no i am not

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: yes i am, looking for a active group. Discord Username: kirbster795

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: central time zone

± Veteran or new player: im a old veteran player but just started over again about a month ago

± Any comments: n/a

30-Sep-2023 01:23:32

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pkpig247 said :
± RS Username: pkpig247

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? no found yall on the forums

± Total Level:928 (had to recover account and making the grind to get back up there)

± Combat Level:59 atm

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM/Skiller

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yes I sure do

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? just looking for people to game with on osrs

± Favorite rs memory: playing as a kid back in the day.

± Favorite skill: slayer since it pretty much gives you the task of what you are going to kill

± Favorite type of events: it used to be clan wars, but now it will have to be PvMing with a group

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: no i am not

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: yes i am, looking for a active group. Discord Username: kirbster795

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: central time zone

± Veteran or new player: im a old veteran player but just started over again about a month ago

± Any comments: n/a

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :)
Have reached out on discord regarding your invite!
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

30-Sep-2023 14:47:01

ArvinLavigne

ArvinLavigne

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: ArvinLavigne

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?: Found on forums

± Total Level: 778

± Combat Level: 82

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller and PVM (interested in PVP but, lacking the confidence and skill as of right now)

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?: Mostly social, but as a returning player from the late 2000s definitely everything I wasn't able to as a kid/teen.

± Favorite rs memory: My favorite memory now of rs, is being lured into the wilderness. (im sure back then I was devastated but it's a funny memory that everyone shared back then)

± Favorite skill: Love making money and combat, so slayer is something im working towards for that high level bossing/mobs

± Favorite type of events: Love any and all social events, im not too familliar with osrs ones because im quite new again but can't wait to experience them.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, Dad #9173

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE

± Timezone: PDT

± Veteran or new player: new player (with minimal experience when I was younger)

± Any comments: Can't wait to meet everyone!

04-Oct-2023 12:44:48

wzrds
Oct Member 2020

wzrds

Posts: 190 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: wzrds

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? bubba n gump

± Total Level: 2137

± Combat Level: 123

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: pvm, skilling

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? community to hangout and boss with

± Favorite rs memory: the excitement of coming home from school to do random stuff in game without worrying about efficiency

± Favorite skill: runecrafting

± Favorite type of events: boss/ skill of the week

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: yes, only from the description clan page provided

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: wzrds

± Timezone: pst

± Veteran or new player: veteran, paused osrs for about 2 years for rs3/other games.

± Any comments: I am in a rs3 clan, not sure if that violates the "muli-clanning rule".
wzrds

05-Oct-2023 06:02:55

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top