Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

BraveToddler

BraveToddler

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: BraveToddler

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? N/A

± Total Level: 280

± Combat Level: 37

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, PvE

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? To get a better understanding of end-game content when I reach that point and to enjoy the social aspect of the game

± Favorite rs memory: Watching a family member teach me about this game while doing barrows back in 2006

± Favorite skill: Woodcutting

± Favorite type of events: Not sure, have been solo all these years

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: BraveLilToddler#8955

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: New

± Any comments: I recently just started entertaining the idea of playing OSRS, mainly from watching OS content and I've wanted to give it a try after only playing the main game for the past couple of years.

17-Nov-2022 16:52:33

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BraveToddler said :
± RS Username: BraveToddler

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? N/A

± Total Level: 280

± Combat Level: 37

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, PvE

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? To get a better understanding of end-game content when I reach that point and to enjoy the social aspect of the game

± Favorite rs memory: Watching a family member teach me about this game while doing barrows back in 2006

± Favorite skill: Woodcutting

± Favorite type of events: Not sure, have been solo all these years

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: BraveLilToddler#8955

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: New

± Any comments: I recently just started entertaining the idea of playing OSRS, mainly from watching OS content and I've wanted to give it a try after only playing the main game for the past couple of years.

Accepted! - Please join the Evolve cc as a guest in game so we can organise your ranking there and on Discord :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

18-Nov-2022 02:50:20

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top