ninnua
Mar Member 2022

ninnua

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Ninnua

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? N/A

± Total Level: 2098

± Combat Level: 121

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, Skiller

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I'm currently a bit burned so I hope to find some nice friends to do refreshing content with!

± Favorite rs memory: Getting taught how to pre-pot, trying to defeat glough. The person who taught me that ended up one of my best friends

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: Bingo is always good, but I also really enjoy silly things like Hide-N-Seek

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, Ninnua#8703

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: CET/CEST

± Veteran or new player: Veteran

± Any comments: Hope to be chilling with you all soon :D

06-Jun-2023 10:15:12

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ninnua said :
± RS Username: Ninnua

± Total Level: 2098

± Combat Level: 121

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, Skiller

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I'm currently a bit burned so I hope to find some nice friends to do refreshing content with!

± Favorite rs memory: Getting taught how to pre-pot, trying to defeat glough. The person who taught me that ended up one of my best friends

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: Bingo is always good, but I also really enjoy silly things like Hide-N-Seek

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, Ninnua#8703

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: CET/CEST

± Any comments: Hope to be chilling with you all soon :D

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :)

Please join our cc in game (evolve) and myself or any Master+ rank will be able to invite you :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

07-Jun-2023 05:22:14

Chisa chan
Jan Member 2023

Chisa chan

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Chisa Chan

± Total Level: 2122

± Combat Level: 125

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Would like a group to do PvM with, specifically Nex and hopefully Wildy bosses for some elite clue scrolls

± Favorite rs memory: Getting that sweet purple light for Tbow

± Favorite skill: Farming, oddly enjoyable

± Favorite type of events: Drop Parties

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) Yes, please shoot me an invite, Project Kuhaku#4449

± Timezone: CST

± Any comments: Hope to boss with you guys soon!

07-Jun-2023 05:40:01 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2023 05:40:56 by Chisa chan

TomNavidson

TomNavidson

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: captainruka

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No

± Total Level: 343

± Combat Level: 30

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: I mostly enjoy skilling, PvM, and PvE

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I want to find a good group to hang out and grow and learn with. Evolve sounds like a good, relaxed group and I think it would be a great place to learn more about the game and make some good friends along the way.

± Favorite rs memory: Playing as a kid. We used to play in school in our computer science class and hide it from the teacher lol. It was definitely fun when no one knew what they were doing.

± Favorite skill: Right now I'm really enjoying fishing! I've never done fishing trawler or tempoross before so I'm really enjoying doing something new.

± Favorite type of events: I don't really have one, they're all fun in their own way.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, CaptainRuka#6350

± What is rule #2: Respect for others, no sexism or reddish or anything similar.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: New player

± Any comments: I'm excited to hear back and be able to play with everyone!

07-Jun-2023 13:36:08

Jaughnsawn
Jun Member 2023

Jaughnsawn

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Jaughnsawn

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?: No one

± Total Level: 1178

± Combat Level: 86

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Not really sure myself yet.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?: I hope to find people to enjoy the game with

± Favorite rs memory: The first time I originally completed monkey madness as a kid is hard to beat

± Favorite skill: Haven't settled on a favorite at this point, but as a kid my favorite was easily hunter

± Favorite type of events: Not sure

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Only because of the small paragraph at the beginning of the thread

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: yes, Jaughnsawn#7028

± What is rule #2: No tolerance for harrasment, racism/sexism etc.

± Timezone: CST (UTC -6)

± Veteran or new player: Played a lot in the past, but relearning everything relatively recently

07-Jun-2023 14:19:35

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Chisa chan said :
± RS Username: Chisa Chan

± Total Level: 2122

± Combat Level: 125

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Would like a group to do PvM with, specifically Nex and hopefully Wildy bosses for some elite clue scrolls

± Favorite rs memory: Getting that sweet purple light for Tbow

± Favorite skill: Farming, oddly enjoyable

± Favorite type of events: Drop Parties

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) Yes, please shoot me an invite, Project Kuhaku#4449

± Timezone: CST

± Any comments: Hope to boss with you guys soon!

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :) Please join our cc in game and pm a staff member for an invite, I've also reached out on discord to invite and rank you there too :)

Lead Recruitment Member

07-Jun-2023 17:48:53 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2023 18:01:16 by Dingo8MaBaby

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

TomNavidson said :
± RS Username: captainruka

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No

± Total Level: 343

± Combat Level: 30

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: I mostly enjoy skilling, PvM, and PvE

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I want to find a good group to hang out and grow and learn with. Evolve sounds like a good, relaxed group and I think it would be a great place to learn more about the game and make some good friends along the way.

± Favorite rs memory: Playing as a kid. We used to play in school in our computer science class and hide it from the teacher lol. It was definitely fun when no one knew what they were doing.

± Favorite skill: Right now I'm really enjoying fishing! I've never done fishing trawler or tempoross before so I'm really enjoying doing something new.

± Favorite type of events: I don't really have one, they're all fun in their own way.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, CaptainRuka#6350

± What is rule #2: Respect for others, no sexism or reddish or anything similar.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: New player

± Any comments: I'm excited to hear back and be able to play with everyone!

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :) Please join our cc in game (evolve) so we can get you ranked

Lead Recruitment Member

07-Jun-2023 17:52:49 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2023 18:00:22 by Dingo8MaBaby

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Jaughnsawn said :
± RS Username: Jaughnsawn

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?: No one

± Total Level: 1178

± Combat Level: 86

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Not really sure myself yet.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan?: I hope to find people to enjoy the game with

± Favorite rs memory: The first time I originally completed monkey madness as a kid is hard to beat

± Favorite skill: Haven't settled on a favorite at this point, but as a kid my favorite was easily hunter

± Favorite type of events: Not sure

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Only because of the small paragraph at the beginning of the thread

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: yes, Jaughnsawn#7028

± What is rule #2: No tolerance for harrasment, racism/sexism etc.

± Timezone: CST (UTC -6)

± Veteran or new player: Played a lot in the past, but relearning everything relatively recently

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :) Please join our cc in game and any available staff member will be able to get you invited :)

Lead Recruitment Member

07-Jun-2023 17:54:26

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top