Pisot
Mar Member 2024

Pisot

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Pisot

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Forum

± Total Level: 955

± Combat Level: 56

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : YES

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I intend to stay for a long time and enjoy the game with everyone.

± Favorite rs memory: Old Clan Wars and The people i've meet that no longer play.

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Bossing

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: I will be creating one eventually.

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BULLYING AND HARASSMENT.

± Timezone: Alaska Standard Time

± Veteran or new player: Old RS3 player that stopped playing years ago but new to OSRS

± Any comments: I am looking forward to meet and make fun memories with you all.

10-May-2023 09:22:00

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pisot said :
± RS Username: Pisot

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? Forum

± Total Level: 955

± Combat Level: 56

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : YES

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I intend to stay for a long time and enjoy the game with everyone.

± Favorite rs memory: Old Clan Wars and The people i've meet that no longer play.

± Favorite type of events: Bossing

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: I will be creating one eventually.

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BULLYING AND HARASSMENT.

± Timezone: Alaska Standard Time

± Veteran or new player: Old RS3 player that stopped playing years ago but new to OSRS

± Any comments: I am looking forward to meet and make fun memories with you all.

Welcome to Evolve! :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

10-May-2023 09:42:18

bumdiddydum
Apr Member 2023

bumdiddydum

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: bumdiddydum

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? If I remember correctly, yes, but that was about 3 years ago, so I do not remember who. I was active in the clan for a few months, but I have been AFK for a few years.

± Total Level: 1858

± Combat Level: 117

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, Skiller when the mood strikes.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I remember how positive and good-spirited the clan members were when I was a member, and I want to be able to contribute to that. Additionally, much of what has held me back from trying content in RS is the mindset of "I haven't done that before, no one wants to carry/teach me", so if I have the opportunity, I want to be able to be that teacher/carry for someone else.

± Favorite rs memory: Getting a BCP on my first trip to Bandos (including before EOC) with this clan.

± Favorite type of events: Bossing - bingo sounds like a ton of fun, but I've never tried it.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes - bumdiddydum#5833

± What is rule #2: No bullying, no discrimination. Be kind.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Vet - Started playing in 2008.

± Any comments: Thanks for reading!

12-May-2023 01:50:12

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bumdiddydum said :
± RS Username: bumdiddydum

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? If I remember correctly, yes, but that was about 3 years ago, so I do not remember who. I was active in the clan for a few months, but I have been AFK for a few years.

± Total Level: 1858

± Combat Level: 117

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, Skiller when the mood strikes.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I remember how positive and good-spirited the clan members were when I was a member, and I want to be able to contribute to that. Additionally, much of what has held me back from trying content in RS is the mindset of "I haven't done that before, no one wants to carry/teach me", so if I have the opportunity, I want to be able to be that teacher/carry for someone else.

± Favorite rs memory: Getting a BCP on my first trip to Bandos (including before EOC) with this clan.

± Favorite type of events: Bossing - bingo sounds like a ton of fun, but I've never tried it.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes - bumdiddydum#5833

± What is rule #2: No bullying, no discrimination. Be kind.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Vet - Started playing in 2008.

± Any comments: Thanks for reading!

Welcome back to Evolve :) Join our cc in game (evolve) and myself or any Master+ rank will be able to invite you in!

I've sent you a request and invite to our discord as well.
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

13-May-2023 16:34:44

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top