Forums

Evolve - A community clan V8

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

thundernutz6
Jun Member 2023

thundernutz6

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: thundernutz6. I've, uh, been using the name for a very lomg time...

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No. (:

± Total Level: 1782

± Combat Level: 115

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Mostly PvM, skilling as required for completionist things.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Mostly to have a nice community I can be familiar with again, with the added benefits of having a trusted group of people I can learn raids and group bossing with.

± Favorite rs memory: Probably would be getting the crawling hand pet around 2007. I never really saw them around since pets weren't so common then, and it seemed so rare although I don't think it really was.

± Favorite skill: At the moment, definitely Slayer and Farming.

± Favorite type of events: Community events like hide and seek are always a great time.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Sure, thundernutz

± What is rule #2: ZERO tolerance for harrasment and bullying.

± Timezone: CST

± Veteran or new player: First account around 2005, on and off ever since.

± Any comments: I looked through a few different clans and I really felt like this one was more of the kind of fit I'm used to from the past. Also, I definitely wouldn't mind training my combat for bossing lol.

09-Nov-2022 02:34:42

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thundernutz6 said :
± RS Username: thundernutz6. I've, uh, been using the name for a very lomg time...

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No. (:

± Total Level: 1782

± Combat Level: 115

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Mostly PvM, skilling as required for completionist things.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Mostly to have a nice community I can be familiar with again, with the added benefits of having a trusted group of people I can learn raids and group bossing with.

± Favorite rs memory: Probably would be getting the crawling hand pet around 2007. I never really saw them around since pets weren't so common then, and it seemed so rare although I don't think it really was.

± Favorite skill: At the moment, definitely Slayer and Farming.

± Favorite type of events: Community events like hide and seek are always a great time.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: No.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Sure, thundernutz

± What is rule #2: ZERO tolerance for harrasment and bullying.

± Timezone: CST

± Veteran or new player: First account around 2005, on and off ever since.

± Any comments: I looked through a few different clans and I really felt like this one was more of the kind of fit I'm used to from the past. Also, I definitely wouldn't mind training my combat for bossing lol.

Accepted! - If you can join the Evolve clan chat or discord to get ranked up! :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

09-Nov-2022 03:01:38

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top