Forums

Revival || PvM • Social • 100+

Quick find code: 320-321-252-66068426

Revival cc
Mar Member 2024

Revival cc

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Revival, papa mochi!
If you'd like an invite to our Discord, please message Roarrth#8129 or ask in the clan chat.

Please note you must be level 100 cb+ for a rank. Only 1 account per person may have a rank due to limited space on the friends list. A stripe rank will be given out roughly after a week of clan chat activity.

02-Oct-2020 19:03:31

Revival cc
Mar Member 2024

Revival cc

Welcome to Revival, a5xz!
If you'd like an invite to our Discord, please message Roarrth#8129 or ask in the clan chat.

Please note you must be level 100 cb+ for a rank. Only 1 account per person may have a rank due to limited space on the friends list. A stripe rank will be given out roughly after a week of clan chat activity.

14-Oct-2020 05:36:14

Lf goth gf
Jul Member 2023

Lf goth gf

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Logical Thot

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2277

Time zone: CST

Do you have Discord, and are you willing to join our server?: Yes

What do you look for in a CC?: I am looking for people to go bossing with. I want to find a clan with a good amount of NA players.

Have you previously been in a CC?: Yes, a few different. Socialscape, PvM Force

If yes, why did you leave the CC?: I haven't found the community I am looking for.

What is your PvM experience, if any?: Some cox (25 kc atm). Starting ToB this weekend. I know how to do corp and gwd as well.

What is your favorite thing to do on OSRS?: Bossing. I am super bored with solo bosses and want to get into group bossing now.

How did you hear about us?: Forums

Have you read our rules?: Yes.

16-Oct-2020 22:36:46

Revival cc
Mar Member 2024

Revival cc

Welcome to Revival, Logical Thot!

17-Oct-2020 19:25:30

S plit
Dec Member 2021

S plit

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: S eek

Combat Level: 104

Total Level: 1808

Time zone: EST

Do you have Discord, and are you willing to join our server?: Yes

What do you look for in a CC?: I like to have a fun and interactive clan to be in because playing iron gets really lonely and boring so it's nice to keep the spirits raised and have conversations to make the game not feel so dead

Have you previously been in a CC?: Yes

If yes, why did you leave the CC?: I was in Infinity, and Hero PvM on my main, left because i quit the main to make an ironman and hadn't kept in touch after making this account recently.

What is your PvM experience, if any?: Everything up until ToB , i quit before nightmare and Gauntlet came out, have around ~ 1.2k CoX and 800 ToB kc on main

What is your favorite thing to do on OSRS?: Skill / Boss

How did you hear about us?: Browsing through the clan forums!

Have you read our rules?: Yes.

20-Oct-2020 05:49:13

Revival cc
Mar Member 2024

Revival cc

Welcome to Revival, S eek!

20-Oct-2020 06:47:50

batteryboii

batteryboii

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: batteryboii

Combat Level: 122

Total Level: 1576

Time zone: EST

Do you have Discord, and are you willing to join our server?: Yes! I already have!

What do you look for in a CC?: Friendliness and comradery. I want to make friends and have good in game experiences with them!

Have you previously been in a CC?: Once before on RS3 but I don't play RS3 anymore

If yes, why did you leave the CC?: I stopped playing RS3 a long time ago (refer to question 2)

What is your PvM experience, if any?: So I'm a total osrs noob when it comes to PvM. I AFK'd the heck out of NMZ and got all my melee 99's with DH and after I finally finished I still felt like i was missing something. I have a long journey to go but I want to become a PVM god!

What is your favorite thing to do on OSRS?: to be honest this is a hard question for me. I love watching youtube videos of people PvMing and i want to get there! so i guess i could say i LOVE slayer (even though im only 59 slayer >.&lt ;)

How did you hear about us?: I found you guys on the forums and I love the post you made. It's very open-armed and welcoming!

Have you read our rules?: I have on here and on discord as well!

I really hope to be accepted and make some friends to have fun with around the game and show me the incredible world of PvM!

20-Oct-2020 07:38:22 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2020 07:39:11 by batteryboii

Quick find code: 320-321-252-66068426 Back to Top