Defense Level: 99
Range Level: 99
Magic Level:97
Prayer Level:89

Combat Level: 124
Total Level: 2104

=»‡«= Please answer the following questions =»‡«=
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
• What do you enjoy most on RS? Just hunting down pets mainly, but I probably all around enjoy PVMing the most, just depends on my mood

• Will you be active on the forums and bump the thread often? I could every now and then while playing yeah

• Are you willing to make an effort to attend events? Yeah, would like to make some friends on here that actually talk tbh. Nobody seems to really talk very much anymore

• How did you find out about Natural (state a name if applicable)? Just went on the forums and looked through the clans. Randomly picked this one, I haven't been in a clan since RS2 so yeah, not too familiar with anything anymore clan-wise these days

• What time zone are you in? gmt -6, Central Standard TimeZone (CST)

• Anything else you want our clan to know? Just that I'm mainly joining to learn raids, if there are people willing to teach me. Going to be going pretty much nonstop one at a time to get the pets and variations at each place, so whoever teaches me can gain a perma partner if they wish lol. Other than that like I said before it'd be nice just to be able to talk to people again since nobody talks like they used to honestly

11-Jan-2023 04:13:42

Quick find code: 320-321-216-66266708 Back to Top