21-Apr-2018 20:01:17

A Revanite
May Member 2022

A Revanite

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Korvyr

Combat/Total level: 73

Highest skill(s): 69 range

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: bgloves (working now) ddef, full gear, raids and slayer - maybe PK in the future

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Helping and being helped - talking while doing monotonous things, joking around.

What is rule number 5? No repetitivie buy/sell or lending requests.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Sir Joey, PM

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Hoping for a social, laid back and down to earth group of people to talk to while we play, mainly. After some talking to Joey, I think that it's right.

Any Other info you would like to include? i like eggs

22-Apr-2018 02:58:31

Sylrae

Sylrae

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Sylrae

Combat/Total level: 65

Highest skill(s): 55 Str/Attk

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: grinding quests hard, getting 100% Kournend Favour with all houses (2 completed) and working on my combat/slayer.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Talking and meeting new people. Making friends. Helping others as I played RS back in 2012 and I am pretty experienced.

What is rule number 5? No repetitive buy/sell or lending requests.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Korvyr

Why do you think our clan is right for you? My fiance will be joining you guys (Korvyr) and has recommend the clan already from talking to some of the members. Good experiences thus far.

Any Other info you would like to include? I also play League of Legends while doing afk skilling, etc.

Thank you. :P

22-Apr-2018 03:06:31

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Koryvr & Sylrae,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

Cheers!
Joey

22-Apr-2018 23:19:55 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2018 02:43:01 by Sir Joey

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top