L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

iAshy
Feb Member 2024

iAshy

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: iAshy

Combat/Total level: 91 Combat - 1616 Total

Highest skill(s): 99 Cooking, Woodcutting. (Fishing, Firemaking and Agility on Iron and HCIM) also.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Very long term is to Max my Main. Also quest cape (nearly achieved) and reach front page on HCIM Highscores for Fishing and Agility (and eventually max HCIM if possible)

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Camaraderie, offering help/advice if I can, having people to talk to (lol).

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yep, absolutely. Also, blue? (Unsure if this was the appropriate place to put it)

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Scrolling through 'Old School Clans' thread.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? It looks as though the clan is quite friendly and has an abundance of experience which is something I would like to be a part of.

Any Other info you would like to include? Have previously maxed and near maxed again in RS3 and have been playing Runescape since 2004. Also, I don't have that many active friends in Runescape any more, so I would very much like to be a part of an active community. Also, have only been playing OSRS for just over 9 months, and play quite a bit - So I should be pretty active. :P

12-Feb-2018 05:29:19 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2018 05:32:38 by iAshy

Cooj

Cooj

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear iAshy

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

You've already added me, but feel free to add any members or ranks you see online! I would at minimum at the admins. And adding your color in that spot was fine haha. We have plenty of members who are also ironmen so I think you'll fit right in.

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

--------------------------------------------------------

-Cooj

13-Feb-2018 06:24:51 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2018 06:27:51 by Cooj

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top