Durendal

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Durendal

Combat/Total level: 93/1084 total

Highest skill(s): 94 magic

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
- Quest cape
- 99 def, agility, magic, range, hp

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?

Before I quit rs3 (right after EoC came out), I was in a pretty great clan. I was in it for a few years and I made some great friends, had some great stories, they motivated me to achieve my goals, and generally they were just fun to talk to.

I came back about a year and a half later to find out they disbanded and none of them really talk to me anymore, which is a shame.

I really just like the sense of community within a clan, and that's what I'm looking to find here.

What is rule number 5? No repetitive buying and selling (including lending) within the clan chat. It also states no begging for higher ranks.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Of course; also, I like the color
red

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? the *ybez forum thread

Why do you think our clan is right for you?

Other than the fact that this reminds me of my former clan, I don't really know to be entirely honest. I can't really tell until I try to see if I fit well (which I hope I do).

Any Other info you would like to include?

I work a lot and I play drums in two bands, one of which is recording right now, so there may be days where I'm just not online. I figured it'd be fair to let you know this is my application lol

17-Oct-2014 21:02:27

LinksHanded

LinksHanded

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: MonstersMen (for now)

Combat/Total level: 87 combat/1382 total level

Highest skill(s):70 range 70 str 70 attk 57 herblore 50 runecrafting and more!

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I achieved my long term goal for now! I just recently achieved a quest cape. I would love to have the stats to gwd and maybe even corp!

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? The community is a great place to just talk to people who are like minded

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat!

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was recruited by Angel Senpai who makes my kokoro go doki doki

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Everyone seems to be friendly and engaging, i would like to be part of a community of respectable players.

Any Other info you would like to include? None for now!

17-Oct-2014 21:34:57

Froakie
Nov Member 2011

Froakie

Posts: 866 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•º\±/º• Rank Application: •º\±/º•
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ­ ­

Username: Froak**

Combat/Total level: 86 + 1147

Highest skill(s): 75 Woodcutting

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: 70+ all stats, Quest Point Cape

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Comradery, talking about and sharing common intrests. Helping when possible

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Absolutely

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? My brother, Razzamydazza

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Seems like a nice bunch of people and will suite my style of gameplay

Any Other info you would like to include? Not sure if it counts for anything on OSRS but I'm maxed/ex compy on RS3 so I have a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to this game :)

19-Oct-2014 08:42:38

Kyle Twin
Feb Member 2012

Kyle Twin

Posts: 201 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear Durendal, Froakie,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community!

Kyle Twin

Legends of Divine Justice Recruitment Officer

19-Oct-2014 09:11:08 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2014 09:11:45 by Kyle Twin

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top