Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Slash Man
Feb Member 2023

Slash Man

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Slash Man

Combat/Total level: 1978? I think I am around there. At work on my phone would have to check.

Highest skill(s): 99 strength, 99 fetching, 99 cooking and working on 99 firemaking this weekend.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I want to learn godwars and raids.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? That small community feeling. Yes you have the osrs community as a whole but then that smaller tighter group community of people you see more regularly.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying, selling or lending in the clan chat. Which mostly everyone usually just needs a hands due to buy limits on the ge.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow thget. Of course.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I had been looking for a clan a while back and have been only a smiley.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Everyone is very nice and kind and helpful to one another in the clan.

Any Other info you would like to include? Oreos are life and pineapple does not belong on pizza I am sorry.

03-May-2019 00:30:02 - Last edited on 03-May-2019 00:47:18 by Slash Man

Dragon Spike

Dragon Spike

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: LODJ Dragon

Combat/Total level: 89/1319

Highest skill(s): 99 Fletching, 83 WC and Cooking

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Have fun and enjoy the game :)

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Being a part of the community, and helping out others if I can!

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying selling or lending in clan chat!

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes, My favorite color is Blue

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I used to be a General in L O D J back in the day, but it has been a while :)

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I loved being a member of this team in the past, and want to get back into Oldschool RS.

Any Other info you would like to include? Not really, looking forward to chatting with everyone again! :)

05-May-2019 21:55:39

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top