Forums

Click Clique - Social/Skilling

Quick find code: 320-321-165-66205604

TheHeavyJ

TheHeavyJ

Posts: 197 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's what you do. Ask her out. She'll probably say no. Then what? Feeling down, feeling like there's no point. But there you are wrong my friend. Join the best clan there is! That's right, this one. We're friendly and who knows what might happen. Maybe the Sandwich Lady will take a shine to ya! Forever a noob

20-Jul-2021 03:09:18

TheHeavyJ

TheHeavyJ

A buddy of mine thought he might be thought of as weird since he liked Deep Space Nine over any other Star Trek franchise. I don't really like it much, but that was a long time ago. He's intelligent so maybe it is good. But dude, you like it. Don't fret. Oh and also, bump Forever a noob

20-Jul-2021 23:59:49

Jignite
Apr Member 2021

Jignite

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Name: J Ignite

Time Zone: central

Combat Level:83

Total Level:1704

Favorite In-Game Activities:skilling

Current OSRS Goals:200m craft

What have you achieved in OSRS that you are most proud of?:a few 99s

How did you hear about us? (If referred by current member, please list):forums

21-Jul-2021 15:55:55

TheHeavyJ

TheHeavyJ

The Correct Way to Eat a Cupcake

Using your fingers or a knife, cut off the bottom half of the cake part of the cupcake. Then, place that cupcake half on top of the frosting, to create a sort of cupcake sandwich, featuring two cupcake "buns" filled with frosting.

Once the process is complete, you'll have a cupcake that's easier to eat than when served traditionally. The first mouthful you get won't just be a big pile of frosting — instead, each bite will be balanced with frosting and cake.

Plus the taste buds are on your tongue, not the roof of your mouth. Might as well taste that sweet goodness!

Also, join the clan, blah blah blah
Forever a noob

21-Jul-2021 17:18:15

Quick find code: 320-321-165-66205604 Back to Top