Forums

Inventory padding removal?

Quick find code: 317-318-813-66283126

LamefootPete
Dec Member 2022

LamefootPete

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As a person with "Generalized Dystonia DYT1" I can't physically item switch fast enough during PvP or when doing boss fights with my hand.

As far as I know, it's against the rules of doing macro for fast clicking, where i would just the cursor over the items I want to switch, since 1 action should equal 1 reaction.

Is there a way how to remove the padding (small empty space) between items in inventory/will be something like this implemented in the future? It would help me with switching items.

05-Jul-2023 19:00:52

Sei Asagiri
Nov Member 2019

Sei Asagiri

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I play vanilla so I wouldn't know about what sort of plugins you might find to do this for 3pc, but I would suggest increasing your mouse's sensitivity/DPI. Most, if not all, computer operating systems have native functionality for this, but also the average non-cheapo mouse you could buy that is worth its salt will have a management program for the mouse that you can use to configure this setting with greater precision and functionality. (just don't program and use macros with it that would be against the rules, as you noted)

12-Jul-2023 07:05:28

Quick find code: 317-318-813-66283126 Back to Top