Forums

Good Riddance Forums v2 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 317-318-752-66293364

1st Legion

1st Legion

Posts: 1,069 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It makes me so happy that the forums are going away.

From the player base to the forum mods that kill any and all fun on the forums. You got what you had coming to you.

We can discuss whatever we want on Reddit, without being over-moderated. It has always been depressing here. Mods, you are the reason these forums are dead.

Just saying one final "haha" for all of the snippy, pretentious, self-righteous comments we've endured over the years

___

Also, let's examine the recent interaction with an unnamed forum mod:

"As you have flamed those, who have offered a differing opinion, this thread is now closed."

Meanwhile the post which called me an immature 20 -something that hasn't matured past the age of 13 is totally not flaming. Or the ones calling me a troll/attention seeking because they disagree?

I literally don't care, I love the debate even the flaming. But if you are going to moderate these forums still with an iron fist despite being the reason these forums are shutting down, at least be consistently fun-killing.

18-Jan-2024 20:08:05

Bruce Waayne
Oct Member 2023

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,667 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your displaying why you cant handle the RS forums. The mods on here are VERY light on the rules compared to pretty much any other forums or mainstream social media site. Obey the rules and grow up.
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! Goodbye Forumers its been fun.

18-Jan-2024 22:48:26

Quick find code: 317-318-752-66293364 Back to Top