Forums

Intentional or jagex idiocy?

Quick find code: 317-318-647-66285715

Kai Araargun

Kai Araargun

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, so today i went for some wildy bosses and went to calvar ion. I didnt bring anything expensive but i was geared decently and i have good defensive stats. I have been pked about 2-3 times and every time I have encountered the same problems:

1) theres no way of telling if there are any pkers coming, while the pker can simply peek into the cave and take all the time he needs to prepare for the fight, giving you no chance to properly react

2) the moment he enters the cave he can cast the teleblock spell. Theres not even the slightest split second between the moment the enters the cave and the moment he can atk whoever is inside and they enter with their TB spell already clicked on, theres not even the slightest hint someone is approaching, its as if they just logged in there

3) the boss inside, even tho it has aoe spells, they are all focused on you, so you have to deal with both the massive damage inflicting boss and the pker

4) the pker simply spams binding spells and they successfully lands most of the times and last forever and theres not a single ''skillful'' thing you can do to escape it. Basically all you can do is switch parayers and watch someone atking you from afar while you cant move and knowing hes just going to spam more binding spells

Were these encounters it intended to be so unbalanced? In most PVP encounters you have your fair chance of fighting an enemy, but here: theres no way of telling if theres a pker scouting you, no way of reacting the moment he enters the room because its as if he logged in there with spells already clicked on/engaged, the binding spells always land and theres NOT A SINGLE thing you can do in that moment to free yourself and more are comming, without a cooldown in between them too. Basically the only way to survive if you encounter a pker in such a situation is ABSOLUTELY a matter of RNG or if you are inside the cave for anti pking.

22-Aug-2023 23:22:37

fox_ss

fox_ss

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The biggest issue with PVP is that people do it all day everyday for years and years. So most of the pkers out there have been doing it since hte were kids for hours every single day. It's a massive disadvantage and not fun for any new person, actually pretty demotivating to even tyr the pvp scene. On the other hand, you have a whole new wave of pvp and pking bots. AHK'ers. This is something you can go into the wild or @ g.e and see first hand yourself. This post was pointless because nothing will be done and nothing has every been done about pvp related issues. Since 2010 to now. I wouldnt try

24-Aug-2023 11:27:22

Quick find code: 317-318-647-66285715 Back to Top