Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tried Jad for very first time and got to the end and got killed when the healers started coming :( . Switching prayers was easy until I got the healers to come to me and they started hitting me for a lot so I was trying to brew/restore up while switching prayers at the same time, and I ended up failing to switch prayer right and died :/ Any tips for dealing with healers? I know you're supposed to get them to attack you, but I have 99 defence and they were hurting me pretty bad. Ugh I'm so disappointed. "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

06-Jun-2016 08:31:40

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh you could try killing them? Iirc they wont come back if you manage to kill them before they have healed him back to full health.
Keep trying!
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

06-Jun-2016 12:30:30

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
7 hunnid said :
Piffboi said :
anyone know a good clan chat to join just for general chatting/help with the game? hoping for 18+ but as long as its populated i suppose its okay

"Mod Mark"

you will not find a more mature bunch of people. Ive had some of the best moments in my life there.

Lol
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

06-Jun-2016 17:42:00

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Lost again at jad, another hour wasted :( I have bad anxiety and my hands shake once the healers come, so I can't do the prayers. "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

06-Jun-2016 19:17:25 - Last edited on 06-Jun-2016 19:18:41 by Viserion

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viserion said :
Lost again at jad, another hour wasted :( I have bad anxiety and my hands shake once the healers come, so I can't do the prayers.
When I did it on my iron man I got them all on me then ran through Jad after he did his attack and got 3 of them trapped behind him leaving only one on me which you can either kill or just tank.
I killed it and killed Jad but it took so many runs through him, the best tip would be let him do his attack first and once its hit you put on melee prayer and run through him to the other side then pay attention to his attacks once again.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

06-Jun-2016 20:37:00

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Ownage Omg said :
Viserion said :
Lost again at jad, another hour wasted :( I have bad anxiety and my hands shake once the healers come, so I can't do the prayers.
When I did it on my iron man I got them all on me then ran through Jad after he did his attack and got 3 of them trapped behind him leaving only one on me which you can either kill or just tank.
I killed it and killed Jad but it took so many runs through him, the best tip would be let him do his attack first and once its hit you put on melee prayer and run through him to the other side then pay attention to his attacks once again.

Thanks for the advice, but I really don't think I'll able to do it, I just shake too much and get too stressed. Maybe one day :P
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

06-Jun-2016 20:45:38

7 hunnid

7 hunnid

Posts: 1,334 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viserion said :
Ownage Omg said :
Viserion said :

Thanks for the advice, but I really don't think I'll able to do it, I just shake too much and get too stressed. Maybe one day :P

Everyone gets nervous at first with Jad Dw

Keep trying you might just get lucky. Also can you venom it to death still?
where's the lamb sauce???????

06-Jun-2016 23:47:30

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top