Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Ketchoopp

Ketchoopp

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there someone who can help me with my situation.
I have recently found a way to play OSRS on mobile. it is pretty functional with not a whole lot of lag. ( I killed a few cows) but anyways. After about 10-15 minutes, I realized that this may not be the best idea. I know third party softwares are against the rules but i was not thinking of it at the time because i am still doing all the work by myself as im not autoclicking or botting. I just need to know if this is against the rules or if i could get banned for "botting". I just became a member and am definitly not trying to break the rules.

13-May-2016 13:54:38

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ketchoopp said :

Jagex say use 3rd party clients at your own risk. It's not against the rules to use 3rd party software as long as it isn't breaking existing rules, like macroing. If you're using someone else's client remember that they can likely keep records of all of your account login details or track other private details like that.

I'd strongly advise you to use the official Jagex client instead.

13-May-2016 17:00:12

Korrtion
Feb Member 2021

Korrtion

Posts: 451 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Starting to really get back into this. I would get membership but it's basically £7 per month in bonds and Idk if the normal member subscription actually carries over. Someone's probably already asked this like years ago but I'm lazy haha no

13-May-2016 18:54:08

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top