Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Mex Arkantos

Mex Arkantos

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Excuse me Sr. id like to talk to u but on a more private way, its about something that have me very worried, im the father of this account player, but id would like to talk about it in a not public forum, how can i comunicate with u?

03-May-2016 02:02:39

Zerk Lmfao

Zerk Lmfao

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question about mouse keys vs auto hot keys:

"Okay so to be exact, and I hope explaining this doesn't get me banned because I'm not using it anymore, I literally did about 5 stun-alchs using this, but I press "0" and it clicks the stun spell, then I press "9" and it clicks on the zombie pile I have in the basement of the wizard guild in yanille, then I press "8" and it clicks the high alch spell, and since I move my alch item right under the high alch spell, I just press "8" again to alch the item and then in case I accidentally press "0" or "9" before pressing "8" the second time to alch the item, I can press f4 which I have set up in the runescape game to return to the magic book. So each key does something completely different and not a sequence of actions binded to one key."

A post by me on my own created thread. A friend that doesn't play RS helped me set up this program that he uses for his accounting/business classes to help me with the click intensive-ness of stun alching as I currently have a broken collar bone and stun alching is pretty rough on my one useable wrist for the next 2 months.

Is what I described above "auto hot keys"? I don't know exactly what auto hot keys are but I do not want to use this if it will get my account banned. Would really like a mod to tell me and instead of players offering speculation. Thank you!

04-May-2016 01:43:15

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zerk Lmfao said :
Is what I described above "auto hot keys"? I don't know exactly what auto hot keys are but I do not want to use this if it will get my account banned. Would really like a mod to tell me and instead of players offering speculation. Thank you!

Auto Hotkeys is an entirely different program. You'd know for sure if you're using AHK. If you stick to the Windows built-in mouse keys software then you'll be fine.

04-May-2016 14:57:40

Zerk Lmfao

Zerk Lmfao

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I'm on a Mac, but it wasn't apple's built in mouse keys, it was a program that a non-RS friend showed me that he uses for his business/accounting classes to alleviate his quantity of repetitive clicks and actions. I have a broken collarbone right now and am to have surgery next week and I'll essentially be without my left arm for a couple months and 1 day of stun-alching really took a toll on my right arm which is all I've got for the next 2 months. That's why my friend tried to help me out with this program. I'm no longer using it and I removed it from my computer until I get clarification on this.

04-May-2016 15:02:33

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top