Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MacMad said :
Why don't they fix name bug

Hang on..... Wait a minute.... I'm getting a vision.

You're using a third party client.... Specifically OS Buddy....

And the spirits say you should report it on their forum as it's nothing to do with Jagex.

25-Mar-2016 21:18:36

Regalcrime
Jul Member 2021

Regalcrime

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My daughter was painting hardboiled eggs for easter so I thought I'd join in for some"fun", I found myself painting a fremmenik looking guy who I namely named ' fremenegg' I've been working on him for hours now, equipping him with a warriors helmet, dragon baxe and rune kite, I plan to draw him a backdrop and was wondering what people would like to see, my current ideas are Relekka oceanfront or Varrock square, I'm open to other ideas. Would anybody like to see this? Or am I just alone in this crafty businesses?. Also, we should have an arts/craft forum where people/ players can post their arts/crafts/ideas. Thanks!

27-Mar-2016 04:17:34

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dr Sock said :
Hello!
S
o
c
k

Hey. :3

Regalcrime said :
Also, we should have an arts/craft forum where people/ players can post their arts/crafts/ideas. Thanks!

For that to work we would need to be allowed to post images & links on the forums. At the moment we can only post words.

27-Mar-2016 11:42:34

Regalcrime
Jul Member 2021

Regalcrime

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah yes that's true, well does anyone know of any runescape fanart communities? I can really only think of deviantart. Anyway I chose to paint a Rellekka front gate background and soon discovered I'm only lvl 1 at recreating paintings, it looks like a 2 year old did it haha. I'll likely just take some pictures and hide them in a metal safe never to be seen by anyone, maybe I'll try again next Easter!

28-Mar-2016 00:46:11

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top