Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pk4 R4nged said :
I can't charter to Port Phasmatys, the option to doesn't even show up on the map. I have heard of others having this issue. know why this happens or how to fix it?

You need to complete Ghosts Ahoy.

[#JGQQQ22RX] said :
i need help ni accidently reported my friend when trying to trade and fight at same time lol so is there anyway i can help fix that just incase they try messing up his account with a ban meter or anything?

If your friend wasn't breaking any rules then he will be fine. :P

Hi all. :3

05-Mar-2016 09:39:42

King Awesome

King Awesome

Posts: 6,453 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Axian IV said :
Oh boy oh boy, what do you we have here ?
A very interesting place to converse.

Well it was, until I got here. Just give me a minute to get this slide projector set up. Yes, they're slides of my vacation. No, no it's not a recent vacation. It's still the same one from last time. Just bear with me; I need to find that little table again, and set up the screen.

06-Mar-2016 03:23:23

niceslime

niceslime

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys was just wondering if you guys could tell if it was possible to get the perm iron man
setting on your account removed, I know its my fault for not paying attention when starting the account but i was talking to someone any they said others have had it removed.

06-Mar-2016 16:52:15

King Awesome

King Awesome

Posts: 6,453 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a way.

Before Community Helpers were created, there was a sticky thread for Customer Service, and it had a link for removal of permanent iron man status.

I can't be bothered to go and find the link for you, but I can tell you there is a place on the Runescape website to have that status changed.

06-Mar-2016 18:54:10

Legaia 2 Pla
Jul Member 2019

Legaia 2 Pla

Posts: 9,451 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
niceslime said :
hey guys was just wondering if you guys could tell if it was possible to get the perm iron man
setting on your account removed, I know its my fault for not paying attention when starting the account but i was talking to someone any they said others have had it removed.

Head over to here:

Ironman Mode

https://support.runescape.***/hc/en-gb/articles/207327085-Ironman-Mode

At the bottom is an option to contact Jagex about removal of permanent ironman.

06-Mar-2016 19:42:56

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top