Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Duck Potato,

As indicated above, this is not the place to discuss bans. There is absolutely nothing that can be done about bans on the forums.

In order to get the ban lifted, you would have to appeal the offence via the Appeal System. You can do this by going to the Homepage > Account > Account Status. If you do not the option to appeal, then there unfortunately nothing that can be done to change the status of the account.

I realize this is not the answer you want to hear but that is the reality of the situation. Permanent bans are not placed unless there 100% clear evidence that it has taken place. For more info, please see this article .

Please refrain from posting on the subject further and lets use this thread for its intended purpose.

All the best!
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

03-Dec-2015 16:58:15

Cornavirus
Sep Member 2023

Cornavirus

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Idea for battle royal minigame, When inside duel arean, your given a fight target/ yellow arrow, if you was do that inside battle royal making 1v1s easier for solo pkers, making after each kill you be set new target within battle royal minigame untill you won, this would stop teaming 😀

04-Dec-2015 14:09:26

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cornavirus said :
Idea for battle royal minigame, When inside duel arean, your given a fight target/ yellow arrow, if you was do that inside battle royal making 1v1s easier for solo pkers, making after each kill you be set new target within battle royal minigame untill you won, this would stop teaming 😀
Wasnt Duel Tournaments pretty much like this? o:
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

05-Dec-2015 11:36:29

Hush Pup

Hush Pup

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It seems like everywhere I go, Yew trees are horded by at least 4 bots, and every mining location has at least 3 bots in it

How hard is Jagex going down on these bots? They are everywhere and I think something really needs to be done.
I suck

06-Dec-2015 06:42:50

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hush Pup said :

How hard is Jagex going down on these bots?

Last week, Jagex caught and executed 56 people who were charged with Macroing Major.

Jagex, along with the FBI, Interpol, Pizza Hut, MI5, and the DEA are committed to bringing botters to justice.

As of 2013, Jagex has spent over $649 billion on the War on Botting.

07-Dec-2015 01:37:09 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2015 01:37:27 by Andrew Vin

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top