Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
He's talking about DXP duh lol.

Uh..no.

Body btw said :
Norne said :
End of OSRS for me..for now.

any particular reason?

Various reasons. I want to max out some of my afkables in Rs3 because I can and more important I want to spend more time on other things then RS.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

25-Sep-2015 19:56:48 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2015 19:57:28 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Well I was close!

a penny is definitely a quarter.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

25-Sep-2015 20:02:09

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't stand RS3 anymore for the life of me. It's a shame, and the old school community is stubborn and difficult to deal with, but I'm going to stay on old school for now. I can't see myself getting interested in RS3 because of the reason I'm no longer interested in it.
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

25-Sep-2015 20:25:36

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eh I know what you mean with the OSRS community, I tend not to add random people for no reason.
I choose to befriend forumers now and used to add people from Twitter when I was there since they're generally nicer people. :P
A lot of my friends play RS3 though even though I don't due to my "restrictions" lol.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

25-Sep-2015 20:38:10

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
Still gonna be active here?

Probably, I plan to return to OSRS eventually. Might even be sooner then I think, I got some serious speed going down this week (obviously).

25-Sep-2015 21:04:13

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top