Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Philphish said :
not things, people. so watch it

That's not very nice...those people have feelings too you know!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 04:28:22

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Contrary to Norne's potential first impression of me, I'm actually a skiller at heart. I'm looking forward to it *_* so count yourself lucky, phil, n get to work.
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

23-Sep-2015 04:30:50 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2015 04:31:11 by Body btw

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
Contrary to Norne's potential first impression of me, I'm actually a skiller at heart. I'm looking forward to it *_* so count yourself lucky, phil, n get to work.

Was I suppose to get another impression? I mean I don't expect peoples first impression of me to be troll even though I am. pker!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 04:33:59

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Philphish said :
i would rather die than skill

That I gathered over the past few years yes.

23-Sep-2015 04:34:19

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top