Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hoggerstorm said :
hey runescape can you tell me how to use my rs account to link into rs old school please?

You cannot transfer your levels from RS3 to OSRS. They are entirely separate games. The only thing that connects them is that you can use the same account name/pass/etc. If you did not create an OSRS account previously, you start at the beginning.

08-Sep-2015 17:55:50

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@_@ "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

08-Sep-2015 21:48:07

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeking pvmer advice! I want to learn to do all the bosses, atm working on kree'ara. I tried doing a task of aviansies at kree'ara, did 3 or 4 trips, it didn't go that well. Some issues I had include:
-not knowing how to lure kree'ara close enough to me so chin hits minion + kree'ara
-how to position minion and kree'ara to be on top of eachother to chin em?
-where exactly the npc is, difficulty trying to click the npcs and kree'aras click radius huge
-whether I am supposed to be using short or medium fuse
-getting the hang of targetting kree'ara long then switching to minion last sec (was taking a lot of damage from kree'ara)
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

09-Sep-2015 00:57:23

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Short fuse prob..I forget if medium is faster but I dont think so. If it is faster ignore.

What's your gear? I assume top notch being you but hey.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Sep-2015 01:05:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Andrew Vin said :
Kalphite queen, giant mole, or chaos elemental - I'm your guy.

Because the Giant mole requires so much thought.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Sep-2015 02:58:09

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Philphish said :
how could a medium fuse possibly be faster than a short fuse

It shouldn't, but its the "rapid" option for most range weapons...and this is a game where you can lug around a dozen cannon parts and 2.1b cannonballs so..

09-Sep-2015 03:23:35

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top