Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Honor Of War

Honor Of War

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question: Why doesn't old school runecape have a world map? back in the day i found it quite useful for quests so i knew were i was going and helped me to learn my surroundings so i wouldnt need it as much. I know the map now off the top of head but i still forget were a few things are from time to time and find it a bit of an inconvenience that its not there anymore..
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-125-65701653 - Google Us! - Twitter: @OSRS Advice „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

25-Aug-2015 17:13:54

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Community Champion

Awarded to someone who is synonymous with the RuneScape community, this is a real testament to this person's dedication to making RuneScape an awesome place to be. Are they constantly running amazing events? A clan leader who will do everything to ensure their clanmates are supported in everything they do?
Are they raising money for charity within RuneScape
? Do they spend their time helping new players get used to the game? Do they tirelessly run an RS fansite, or are they
a valuable member of a social media
or forum community?

man, i wonder who's gonna win

25-Aug-2015 17:27:19

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andrew Vin said :
Community Champion

Awarded to someone who is synonymous with the RuneScape community, this is a real testament to this person's dedication to making RuneScape an awesome place to be. Are they constantly running amazing events? A clan leader who will do everything to ensure their clanmates are supported in everything they do?
Are they raising money for charity within RuneScape
? Do they spend their time helping new players get used to the game? Do they tirelessly run an RS fansite, or are they
a valuable member of a social media
or forum community?

man, i wonder who's gonna win

HMMM I WONDER
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

25-Aug-2015 17:29:18

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honor Of War said :
Question: Why doesn't old school runecape have a world map? back in the day i found it quite useful for quests so i knew were i was going and helped me to learn my surroundings so i wouldnt need it as much. I know the map now off the top of head but i still forget were a few things are from time to time and find it a bit of an inconvenience that its not there anymore..

I would suggest getting the OS Buddy client. It has a built in world map.
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

25-Aug-2015 17:29:58

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top