Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would have been niftier if the timing wasnt so far apart...what song is that (clearly a song)? 2lazy2google. Definitely not a genre I listen to which combined with the lyrics makes it hard rock or something in that direction I'm guessing?

(***.***) (***.***)********.,****,.********.,****,.*(***.***) (***.***)
**.*(***.***)* .**,.******(*** Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Aug-2014 01:11:02

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Oh c'mon, you don't know that song? Mist you disappoint me.... :/

Hey hey, I can name a crap ton of songs when given lyrics, but I am one person and if it doesnt fall into my standard genre of music I listen to its not likely to be noticed. I mean I can do a little country and some hard rock but mostly its oldies, jazz and christian rock...pop too but thats because it is "pop" and hard to avoid.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Aug-2014 01:13:51

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
Linkin Park, you know the name, c'mon. :D

I do indeed know the name of that band, but no songs come to mind. Not really a band I would listen to.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·

04-Aug-2014 01:19:32

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top