Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
You know how I was playing PS2 games when the servers were down, I actually went and got mine out the garage for a summer of old gaming. xD

Lolps2.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Jun-2015 00:05:32

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Don't make fun of the PS2, Fish. It was a good system for its day. I own two of them, actually, because one started not to read some disks.

We had 3 (still have the old one) but thats because they fail aj. They have horrible disc reading hardware (ironic since sony is a disc reading company). I use a pc emulator.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Jun-2015 01:44:40

Turkey One

Turkey One

Posts: 956 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Applejuiceaj said :
Don't make fun of the PS2, Fish. It was a good system for its day. I own two of them, actually, because one started not to read some disks.

We had 3 (still have the old one) but thats because they fail aj. They have horrible disc reading hardware (ironic since sony is a disc reading company). I use a pc emulator.

It mightt just be dust on the laser lens. I had to open mine up probably 8 years ago now to fix that and its worked fine ever since.

03-Jun-2015 14:59:32

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top