Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

[#66GWXKU2M]

[#66GWXKU2M]

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jagex

Today was very massive dc, it was almost one hour long, it was so bad that the whole server was unable to connect due to disconnect i lost my full graceful which now i am bored andd dont know if i can continue playing if i dont get them back from you, jagex. The reason why you should give my full graceful back are the because I spent almost three night in row to get them , you guys make so good game which makes me to play it and spend my lifetime on it then suddendly that just fly in the air like it was nothing. If I get reply and you guys are willing to give them back I will continue playing, but if you guys treat us like ****** without any meanings i quit playing. Btw you can see how hard I have playing in just three weeks ... i think i was supporting you guys very well and please give my full graceful back as return .

Thank you.

20-May-2015 23:16:26

D O L A N
Jan Member 2023

D O L A N

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what the deal is with these servers, all i'm going to say is that when i voted for 07 RS i didnt vote for 07 servers. This is ridiculous. It's like paying for a trim, and getting a buzz cut. Don't do me dirty, Jagex. Sincerely, the kid who's sick of getting killed while bossing because Ronan forgets to feed the hamster powering the servers, or leaves the toaster unplugged that generates connection.

21-May-2015 02:37:11

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm considering quitting doing dailies in RS3 + OSRS. Its crazy how much time a few activities will consume daily, I'd guess just the few dailies I do in RS3 take an hour out of my day then wbs take a fair bit too. I may just stick to merching and maybe afk nmz or something.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

21-May-2015 05:40:47

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only ever do divine spots, takes no time at all. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-May-2015 08:00:13

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top