Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Are osbuddy mouse keys fine to use? i don't want to end up getting banned or anything.

I have no clue how to set them up on my computer and was thinking of using them since they are already set up.

From what I've heard, yes. Never used them myself though.

10-May-2015 07:29:51

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't use OSB or mousekeys but remember that all clicks have to be generated by yourself, 1 input for 1 output is the general rule to go by.

Honestly, I'd avoid mousekeys altogether if you're worried about being banned, all it takes is for you to use them incorrectly for a few minutes for macro detection to catch you.

10-May-2015 09:47:58 - Last edited on 10-May-2015 09:48:45 by Anger Alt

Im Poor180

Im Poor180

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been nine years since I first made this account, and at least 3 or 4 since I've last played. When I first tried using the new client for Modern RuneScape and it started to stutter and freeze I gave up.

Then I heard Old School was released and later had become free to play and gave it a shot. It was like I was a kid again, mining tin and copper outside Varrock to work on my mining, and those old shoddy graphics gave the game character. I would get a membership every now and then, for two or three months then wait a while and renew it since as a kid I was somewhat frugal. But now as a working man with a good job, I have some money to burn and can get to play all the content I never had a chance to play.(Once I do all there is to do on the F2P side, that is.)

Thank you, Jagex, for reviving a large part of my childhood.

Figured this post should go here, rather then it's own thread.

10-May-2015 15:40:46 - Last edited on 10-May-2015 15:41:52 by Im Poor180

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anger Alt said :
Honestly, I'd avoid mousekeys altogether if you're worried about being banned, all it takes is for you to use them incorrectly for a few minutes for macro detection to catch you.

Mousekeys cant really be used to generate more then 1 action per click except maybe the plus key and idk if that even works on RS (it may generate one action still). OSB have been confirmed as well I believe, though dont quote me on that.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

10-May-2015 16:53:09

King 1293
Aug Member 2022

King 1293

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone, I don't know where to go for this exactly, but I cannot log into oldschool runescape. It loads all the way up to the update server, then freezes. I did what jagex said and removed my old javas and installed the most recent, but this did not work. I have never had this problem before, and I did not make any changes to my computer prior to the initial problem. Does anyone know where to get in contact with someone who can help? Or am I just SOL, because I've yet to have an answer from jagex, and the one post I made in the advice section. I was told by a forum mod to use a sticky thread, but did not specify where and which one. If ANYONE knows how to fix this, please tell me, thanks.

10-May-2015 19:58:29 - Last edited on 10-May-2015 20:00:12 by King 1293

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top