Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Blessing said :
Andrew Vin said :
Requiring a kalphite head for the Desert elites is so stupid.

Kill the KQ 10x? Sure. Kill it 25x? Sure. But get something that has a 1/128 drop rate that could theoretically take hundreds of kills?

lol

It is especially hard for me because I have bad RNG all time. Achievement diary should'* require RNG tbh, 1/128 off a boss for a task is just ridiculous

I won't name names but I know some people who got really lucky with getting the head or at the very least have d chains raining. Personally I'm 250+ dry for kq head hunt and 0 dchains.

Happy to say that I got the Kq Head on my first ever KQ kill. That was before achievement diaries were announced though, I just wanted to kill her once because I hadn't tried before in OSRS.

The requirement is certainly unreasonable though due to the fact that it is a 1/128 drop and KQ is slow to kill.

31-Mar-2015 02:28:41 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2015 02:29:52 by Mini Aurelia

The contents of this message have been hidden.

31-Mar-2015 05:08:15

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I saw Runescape was 6th most streamed game at this time only to see many swappers viewbotting to the max, even claiming #1 spot. The #1 viewbotted swapper didn't even have 10M gp, what a joke.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

31-Mar-2015 11:19:24

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I saw Runescape was 6th most streamed game at this time only to see many swappers viewbotting to the max, even claiming #1 spot. The #1 viewbotted swapper didn't even have 10M gp, what a joke.

They compete with each other. I've seen viewbot swappers with 2k+ viewers at a time. It sends a bad message and I hope the topic of swapping is revisited now that bonds are out.

31-Mar-2015 12:16:55 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2015 12:17:31 by Mini Aurelia

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslywyn said :
^ Why would you just throw your account away like that? So much potential, only to be banned and never to be able to reach said potential.

The website was this one....if he'd been banned by an fmod I'm fairly confident jmods would overrule.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

31-Mar-2015 14:52:12

Btyhunter

Btyhunter

Posts: 9,472 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

PLAYER STARTING TO WONDER WHICH WILL COME FIRST: HIS NATURAL DEATH OR THE PROCESSING OF HIS APPEAL

Stating the length of time he’s been waiting for his appeal to be processed, PKMaster0036 has begun to wonder if he will live to see his appeal processed. Citing the fact that his appeal has been “pending” for over seven months as the reason for his wondering, he said, “I think I’ll just have to accept the fact that my appeal probably won’t be read within my natural lifetime.”

- Rising

31-Mar-2015 18:12:49

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You have been sentenced to death, but may choose the method of your execution." said the judge. "What will it be?"

"If I may, your honour, I would like to request to die of old age." the man replied. The audience began to murmur amongst themselves in hushed tones.

Can he even do that?

I've not seen that before.

What a mockery! We can't allow that.

Until a short, stout man (we're told his name was Btyhunter... what a peculiar name!) at the back stood up and proclaimed the man a fool. "You should have asked to die having your Jagex ban successfully appealed!"

The above piece of nonsense was brought to your screen courtesy of CabbageFiction™.
l
All plot holes and other criticisms are to be blamed wholly, and exclusively upon Norne.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

31-Mar-2015 20:52:36

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top