Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Gazzer169

Gazzer169

Posts: 257 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Need Help!!!

I have an account on OSRS - I want to play as Iron Man now though (as a new in game name from the start)
Can I have 2 users with different in game names? on my 1 email address?

Also I have Membership on my current account - can I transfer this?

Please help - I keep going round in circles trying to create a new in game character -then says my email acc already exists - then I go already have acc - but its a dead end loop...

Thanks
Gareth

17-Feb-2015 05:50:59

Gazzer169

Gazzer169

Posts: 257 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can I create and Iron Man Character If I already have a character on my email address account. If so how as I keep looping round trying to create a new user.

I tried saying I already have an account after it said my email address was already taken.

Please help.

Thanks
Gareth

17-Feb-2015 05:54:53

Torrents

Torrents

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gazzer169 said :
Can I create and Iron Man Character If I already have a character on my email address account. If so how as I keep looping round trying to create a new user.

I tried saying I already have an account after it said my email address was already taken.

Please help.

Thanks
Gareth

You have to use a different log in email address for the account. Two accounts can't use the same email address to log in to the game..

Also you can't transfer membership as far as I'm aware.

Why don't you setup a new email address and use that one? Only takes a few minutes to create an email address.
Torrents
Warden of the North
Zerker in the making

17-Feb-2015 09:38:18

Torrents

Torrents

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anger Alt said :
You can ask the Billing customer support team to transfer membership. You'll have to send a ticket through the support centre for that.

Never knew you could do that :O glad I know now.
Torrents
Warden of the North
Zerker in the making

17-Feb-2015 10:35:43

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gazzer169 said :

I have an account on OSRS - I want to play as Iron Man now though (as a new in game name from the start)

Also I have Membership on my current account - can I transfer this?

They have some criteria's which need to be met before they'll transfer any membership credit, it's designed for cases where you accidentally put membership on the wrong account mainly it seems, although I have never used it myself.

So I'm not sure they will be able to transfer your membership from your main to your new account, but it's worth a try. (see my above post)

If they won't let you transfer the membs it'll probably be because you've used too much of it already, I guess.

17-Feb-2015 10:46:30

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guten Tag.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Gone Fishin' †¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Feb-2015 18:55:25

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top