Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Motley Crue said :
Os Thaddius said :
Os Thaddius said :
As part of the Old School General Chat Lounge, I feel it is my duty to provide you this link to the greatest challenge Runescape will ever, possibly soon, have...

Runescape - Hardcore Mode

Click and read in good health.

Trust me... Click this thread. You will, at a minimum, have an interesting topic to read that will either instantly appeal to you or be something you'd never want to do.

And post count ftw!

How many times have you posted that here now.

I count 7 if you don't count the times when he/she responded to someone one else responding to the post.

31-Jul-2014 02:34:00

Os Thaddius

Os Thaddius

Posts: 908 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Motley Crue said :
How many times have you posted that here now.

Hopefully enough times that some of the people on this thread will at least give the idea one good read-over and post some feedback.

But fine, I won't post it again for a long while...

31-Jul-2014 02:38:44 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2014 02:40:30 by Os Thaddius

Pulsefyre

Pulsefyre

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I NEED A MOD'S HELP ASAP

I finished Monkey Madness on my pure account about a half an hour ago, and I specifically chose the option to Level my strength and hitpoints, and it still bugged out and gave me the 33 defence. I need to know if someone can reset my defence, or if I should just delete the account all together.

31-Jul-2014 05:02:28

Pulsefyre

Pulsefyre

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I NEED A MODS HELP ASAP

I finished Monkey Madness on my pure account about a half an hour ago, and I specifically chose the option to Level my strength and hitpoints, and it still bugged out and gave me the 33 defence. I need to know if someone can reset my defence, or should I just delete the account all together.

31-Jul-2014 05:05:09

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top