Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
Well I guess you have 'The Valiant' title for a reason lol

I like the WE1 titles because they read on the forum nicely despite the bug.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Jan-2015 01:07:29

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Jan-2015 01:11:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WE1 was..interesting but lame yes. I did get 99fletching while talking to people doing it. :o "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Jan-2015 01:43:27

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blast furnace is a nice piece of content, with a co-ordinated team or even just tons of people on the world pitching in a little would make the furnace run very smoothly. The exp rates were comparable to smithing bolts but you would also make a ton of profit - this was like a year ago. Ore and bar prices have since fallen but it should still be profitable but very few are willing to put forth the effort.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

17-Jan-2015 02:02:28

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
Lol personally wasn't a fan of WE1, It was just boring.. watching Sara and zammy blast Kamehameha beams at each other.. would have preferred it if they were both at the middle of the crater punching each other in the face and using the occasional godly power every now and then

Now that would be brilliant, always hated the blue giant since TWW for trying to tele me out rudely.

Dw i hate him as well :c
Strength Through Chaos
|

17-Jan-2015 02:22:52

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Nikolas10181 said :
Why has getting one of our own never been polled?

Requires Website time that Jagex doesnt want to give for such a small project probably.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Jan-2015 05:35:15

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top