Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
It says it's still attached to your account so only way to confirm that would be to change your name from Norne to Norne and see if someone can take it.

Its been well over the required time since I changed, my last known as shouldn't matter since it never has before.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Dec-2014 00:57:10

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your name is kept for a minimum of 28 + 7 = 35 days, but that's assuming you had the previous name for a very short time (like for only one month). If you've had the name Mist Rising for years and haven't changed it, it will be protected for a long time (probably longer than a year, but the exact time is not known).

Last known as only shows up if the account name is still connected to the account.

04-Dec-2014 01:02:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Your name is kept for a minimum of 28 + 7 = 35 days, but that's assuming you had the previous name for a very short time (like for only one month). If you've had the name Mist Rising for years and haven't changed it, it will be protected for a long time (probably longer than a year, but the exact time is not known).

Last known as only shows up if the account name is still connected to the account.

Then its gonna be stuck to my account for so long nobody will remember it. I've effectively been Mist Rising since 2009. **

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Dec-2014 01:10:56

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think they've ever confirmed it but from what I've gathered the name is protected for 35 days + however many days you had the name. So basically if that is the case, the rumor is pretty much true!

04-Dec-2014 01:12:37

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Threat said :
I don't think they've ever confirmed it but from what I've gathered the name is protected for 35 days + however many days you had the name. So basically if that is the case, the rumor is pretty much true!

Interesting, we were told it was only protected 35 days when it was released.

04-Dec-2014 01:16:31

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
This thread is a somewhat interesting measure of how many active accounts there are :P

Sort of. You gotta post there each time you change your name. So I've posted there three times.

__
../..\-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-/..\..
./....\-•.•- :) Happy Holidays :) -•.•-•-•-•-•/....\
/____\-•-•-•-•-•- Norne Threat Rising-•-•-•-•-•-•/____\
..|_|...................................................|_|..

04-Dec-2014 02:57:46 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2014 03:01:04 by Andrew Vin

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

^ signature initially read as Norne's Threat (is) Rising.

/..\
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
/..\
/....\
-*.*-
:) Happy Holidays :)
-•.•-
/....\
/____\
-•-•-•-•-•-
Norne
-•-•-•-•-•-
/____\

|_|
|_|

04-Dec-2014 03:04:38

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

OH COME ON, even this signatures being chompied by the censor?!?!?!

/..\
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
/..\
/....\
-•.•-
-•.•-
/....\
/____\
-•-•-•-•-•-
Norne
-•-•-•-•-•-
/____\

|_|
|_|

04-Dec-2014 03:05:06

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

ScapeRune is targeting me, thus Rising the Threat of Ownage to my Heritage.

/..\
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
/..\
/....\
-•.•-
-•.•-
/....\
/____\
-•-•-•-•-•-
Norne
-•-•-•-•-•-
/____\

|_|
|_|

04-Dec-2014 03:14:30

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top