Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
The pictures shown in the part of the article talking about OSRS are from RS*

There was an article on IGN in a similiar or worse way. I think some of the photos werent even runescape ones.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Nov-2014 19:24:49

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Tried to look for an article about osrs on IGN but no luck

:( pretty sure it was IGN.

Nearly 15m cooking xp. I'm such a disgrace to OSRS, I should be PvM'ing instead!

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Nov-2014 21:50:20

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did disconnect the other day during a Bandos trip. Pretty random since for the last few weeks it's been fine. My friend also disconnected so it wasn't just on my end.

30-Nov-2014 00:42:15 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2014 00:42:40 by Threat

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ouchies that's no good :c

I thought items spawned outside if you died there. But hey, I hear Professor Oddenstein has been tinkering with some strange gizmos called flux capacitors or something or other... claims to be able manipulate the gypsy's time stopping magic to actually reverse time and send players back into the past. Last I heard he was missing one key ingredient to finish the recipe and he was very insistent that the key was a key. Definitely a key, an actual key. A key to the past. Then again he's a very odd metaphorical fellow so who knows.

Anyhow what I'm trying to say is that the secret to getting your items back lies in the art of time travel!
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

30-Nov-2014 01:40:11

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Nov-2014 03:27:03

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top