Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ellum said :
Hey everyone. :)

How's it going?

How's your spading of weeds going?

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Nov-2014 21:06:10

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ellum said :
I'm never going to live that down, am I?

Nope.

(***.***) (***.***)********.,****,.********.,****,.*(***.***) (***.***)
**.*(***.***)* .*****(**Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Nov-2014 21:55:32

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Threat said :
Norne said :
Slayers poor cash tho...

Except when it's not.

If your gonna do it inefficiently to profit you may as well just go camp something for a while to build bank then blow bank on efficienct slayer. Faster then trying to profit off slayer.

Obviously if you get a string of "profitable" tasks that you can cannon (how many of these are there?) then its profitable but I don't really think that's standard. ;)

`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(***.***)* .*
*°× * *.*.** *°×********.,****,.********.,****,.***°× * *.*.** *°×

Woah, didn't realize you were efficiency Mist now.

I've cannoned a lot of tasks through Slayer, and use Piety etc. and I still am making profits. Slayer bosses such as Kraken and Thermy help maintain it since you always profit there big time. Plus a lot of decent "camp" monsters require Slayer anyway.

22-Nov-2014 22:16:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Threat said :
Woah, didn't realize you were efficiency Mist now.

I fish sharks, I am absolutely the least efficient player alive probably but I also recognize its "superiority".

Threat said :
I've cannoned a lot of tasks through Slayer, and use Piety etc. and I still am making profits. Slayer bosses such as Kraken and Thermy help maintain it since you always profit there big time. Plus a lot of decent "camp" monsters require Slayer anyway.

I don't count slayer requirements in this, because once you hve the level its fine to keep it. Only monsters I can think of that would be profitable (including the mentioned) are wyverns, krackens, thermy, abby spectres, and if we include possible whip drops abby demons. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

22-Nov-2014 22:24:12

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Threat said :
Are you just making one big Shark collection? Or are you using them/selling them?

I sell them..eventually.

22-Nov-2014 23:16:28

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Beatrix said :
Won't say anything about wyvern*, as duradel refuses to give that task, sadly.

600k\hr+ not sure how many you get per task but its not nearly that bad in terms of cash.

22-Nov-2014 23:17:40

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top