Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Broke a personal record today with over 2m xp in a single skill. :O (mining)

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Nov-2014 07:02:50

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Are you talking about RS3?

2m mining xp in a day on OSRS would kill me, it was barely possible with RS3 level rates AND dxp weekend. I cant focus enough on a skill to pull that. Even in fishing thats pushing it.

But ya I'm working on slowly maxing out on rs3 because lolwhynot.

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Nov-2014 04:33:42

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

125 lvls...so far yet so close. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

04-Nov-2014 17:26:09

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Threat said :
Are you talking about RS3?

2m mining xp in a day on OSRS would kill me, it was barely possible with RS3 level rates AND dxp weekend. I cant focus enough on a skill to pull that. Even in fishing thats pushing it.

But ya I'm working on slowly maxing out on rs3 because lolwhynot.

According to CML the record for 1 day is ~1.9m Mining experience. I'm assuming that's with the 24+6 or 30 hours though, but yeah... you should try and beat it. :p

*dies just thinking about it*

04-Nov-2014 18:13:14

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top