Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Tree Village

Tree Village

Posts: 4,700 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well there is nothing to talk really talk about this topic until something is said by the the jmods. Or a poll about the topic will happen.

So please close all the threads. Like you did with mine and said: There is nothing to talk about until something is said by the Jmods. Would make it most fair right?
GE IS LOVE GE IS LIFE GE LOOKS VERY NICE

01-Nov-2014 18:47:07

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tree Village said :
Well there is nothing to talk really talk about this topic until something is said by the the jmods. Or a poll about the topic will happen.

Jmods already said they plan to address the issue, and they've no plans to introduce more afk methods.

Tree Village said :
So please close all the threads. Like you did with mine and said: There is nothing to talk about until something is said by the Jmods. Would make it most fair right?

They have been closed when they started getting to numerous, but I never closed all the GE threads either.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

01-Nov-2014 18:51:33

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top