Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Amathyn
Jun Member 2022

Amathyn

Posts: 12,833 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Link Removed

This is a link to my design of the new continent, it is work in progress, but for those that wish to see it feel free.

Basic Overview:

On the eastern coast is a small coastal town with all its' buildings, people, farms and trade confined within its walls to protect them from The Hoard, a huge army of Orc* that originates from the northern mountains, these Orcs roam the inland planes to the west looking for unwary travellers and opportunities to loot.

Surrounded by great bastions of rock to the south east is Port Roberts, rather than floating I have created a port town that is build within the stone and hosts a massive harbour full of wharfs and commerce as well as illegal piracy and trade.

In the centre/north western half of the continent is Civitas Illa Fortis, the great empire, their city overlooks the great planes and is build at the base of the northern mountains. their armies are keeping check over The Hoard to the east and handle refugees fleeing from the advancing ice in the north. Their notable feature is the coliseum where great duel tournaments will take place.

Further north is the abandoned city of Eowadriethien, this city was once the jewel of the Kingdom of Mithrodin. Seated on the inner northern slope of an extinct volcano crater it was evacuated when a dark magic sealed the north in ice, the ice advanced into the kingdom and rendered the fertile soil and gleaming waters lifeless. The people had to flee south and risk facing The Hoard to find help in Civitas Illa Fortis, whom their own city is also beginning to face the oncoming endless winter.
The gate at the southern edge of the volcanic crater has been sealed by the cold and remains so to this day. In the main quest it will be the job of the players (in groups) to save the city, stop the ice and restore the kingdom to how it once was (as shown on the map).
-»‡«- Amathyn - Leader of The Hyperion Empire -»‡«-

"Hyperion 07" 120+ Combat / 1,750+ Total PvM/Social/Raids
Apply Here

21-Oct-2014 18:54:47 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2014 12:17:05 by Amathyn

Amathyn
Jun Member 2022

Amathyn

In the far north mountains lie mazes of caves and catacombs full of horrors and beasts. Here is where the endless winter came from and here is the home of The Hoard. Players who venture here will find it is the coldest and most dangerous place in all of Gielinor, but there is great treasure to be found here should they be successful.

Apply Here

21-Oct-2014 18:54:52 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2014 18:59:47 by Amathyn

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Amathyn, you should make a suggestion thread, in the right forum ofcourse. You could also post your ideas on the sticky made by Reach.

You should also remove the link as they are not allowed on the forums.

For your idea, I really like it.

21-Oct-2014 19:18:54

Amathyn
Jun Member 2022

Amathyn

Mod Reach said :
I've just read and noted quite a considerable chunk of that idea down :)

Thanks, means a lot to me that you've taken an interest, should you like to know more I'd be happy to answer any questions, after all the information I provided was only basic.

Thanks, Will.

Apply Here

22-Oct-2014 12:26:38

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ew 16 to 17 hours at nmz...dumb mask. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Oct-2014 18:52:35

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amathyn said :
Mod Reach said :
I've just read and noted quite a considerable chunk of that idea down :)

Thanks, means a lot to me that you've taken an interest, should you like to know more I'd be happy to answer any questions, after all the information I provided was only basic.

Thanks, Will.

Haha damn, that's awesome man.

22-Oct-2014 19:21:09

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top