Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Twitter post from Reach 10 hours ago:

33 Spectral
26 Arcane
7 Elysian

Thanks!
So atm its 0.5 chance of it being a spectral, 0.4 chance of ti being an arcane, and 0.1 chance of it being an elysian.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

18-Oct-2014 02:41:33

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I got an arcane sigil last night, sold shield for 65M and split with my three teammates. Looking at prices today it looks like I did the right thing selling it since people sellnig even lower today.

First week hype means prices wont stabalize for a while at least. The DC's probably are helping. Amazing how cheap they are tho..
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

18-Oct-2014 06:30:17

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow I got a Holy elixir drop at Corp and the servers disconnected as I was trying to pick it up. By the time I was able to log back in it was gone. R.I.P. first decent Corp drop.

18-Oct-2014 08:19:23 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2014 08:19:47 by Threat

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Wow I got a Holy elixir drop at Corp and the servers disconnected as I was trying to pick it up. By the time I was able to log back in it was gone. R.I.P. first decent Corp drop.

Aw, poor you. I got my objectives done today on both runescape's so I'm happy.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

18-Oct-2014 20:32:33

Xephyr
Aug Member 2023

Xephyr

Posts: 195 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tree Village said :
Why not since someone who wants things you don't want. wants this thing to be added?

I Bet if it was another person who asked for this you would do a happy face with a sure why not.

Yeah explain why not?

I like jumpstyle but I'm not too fond of the dance that tends to go with it.

18-Oct-2014 21:13:57

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

..... "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Oct-2014 01:47:00

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :

First week hype means prices wont stabalize for a while at least. The DC's probably are helping. Amazing how cheap they are tho..
Not really "amazing", to me at least, I always quoted people who thought divines were gonna be 1bill+, ely 600m and the other shields 200-300m.

The majority(probably 99% of people who play osrs) of people just don't have that kind of cash, eventually the price is gonna have to be lower to sell it to those who can afford it, otherwise they will be keeping the item and having it collect dust and slowly lose value as there is no demand for a shield at x price.

You can't expect shields in this game to cost billions when very few people have that sort of cash, especially when there's not much cash actually coming into the game (most of the cash is just circulated around and being spread out, very few of it comes into the game especially now with alching near enough dead)

19-Oct-2014 02:04:51 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2014 02:27:10 by Saxo

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Sigh forum is boring "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Oct-2014 02:52:12

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top