Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Kyouran
Feb Member 2018

Kyouran

Posts: 1,496 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. "Decadence is the total loss of unconsciousness, which is the very basis of life. Could it think, the heart would stop beating." — Fernando Pessoa

04-Oct-2014 23:19:20 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2015 00:00:16 by Kyouran

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Norne said :

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Mist Rising wants concealed from the public. I'm going to give it to you straight: Mist considers all of his castigators to be tasteless loudmouths—or worse. When describing them, Mist lets some of the most overweening, fractious, and superficial words I've ever heard pass through his lips, words that serve no purpose other than to bring home the point that I keep telling Mist that inerudite nebbishes have exerted care always to use high-sounding words like “uncontrovertibleness” to hide Mist's plans to use hooliganism as a weapon for systematic political cleansing of the population. Sure, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse, but perhaps if I'm persistent, Mist will eventually realize that I'm not going to respond to his ventures beyond saying that you're a sucker and a fool if you believe that his spinmeisters will one day turn around and get the Mist Rising monkey off our backs and off other people's backs as well. It's that simple. I'll admit that Mist's rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the debauched simpletons who insist that he has the mandate of Heaven to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. Mist Rising apparently wants to use us to fulfill his bad-tempered mission. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

What are you a startup company?

05-Oct-2014 00:00:21

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Id say wreath pride but...ya "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

06-Oct-2014 04:26:06

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top