Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep dem anti familiar features "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Sep-2014 16:50:31

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
StarDerp said :
I think what Derpage was trying to imply is, there will be no turmoil/ss/ovls/gano for the foreseeable future, so corp will actually be HARD. He just derped up with the example.

I corped before ANY of those were even out and it was still very easy to kill, almost no challenge at all.

My point still stands.

If you're going to lie, at least do it convincingly.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

22-Sep-2014 16:51:16

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Heritage said :
StarDerp said :
I think what Derpage was trying to imply is, there will be no turmoil/ss/ovls/gano for the foreseeable future, so corp will actually be HARD. He just derped up with the example.

I corped before ANY of those were even out and it was still very easy to kill, almost no challenge at all.

My point still stands.

If you're going to lie, at least do it convincingly.

Oh, you used initiate or proselyte with Neitiznot helms and a skillcape. The rest is pretty much the same. You usually used tuna potato or sharks for food.

Most teams had a size of around 8-10 people.

I'm sorry, but yes I actually corped in that era.

Next asinine comment please..

22-Sep-2014 16:54:20

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corps as boring as gwd...don't confuse hard with fun. It can boring and hard "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Sep-2014 17:11:17

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top