Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Crow said :
turns private chat to public and there comes the pms of people blaiming me for how rare items turned out lol

I wasn't playing osrs around the time that all that rares stuff was happening, what the fudge did you do lol
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

31-Aug-2014 18:17:11

Mr Crow

Mr Crow

Posts: 4,237 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Mr Crow said :
turns private chat to public and there comes the pms of people blaiming me for how rare items turned out lol

I wasn't playing osrs around the time that all that rares stuff was happening, what the fudge did you do lol

a couple of my friends and I made a thread shortly after it was voted that they would be released over the summer in 100 locations and then all of them released every holiday event. this thread gave the locations off 140+ locations in which they could spawn, and because we turned world 345 into a force spawn world we guaranteed that everyone could get at least one once we knew all locations were covered.

even though we had nothing to do with how the polls turned out, everyone knew they were going to be as common as dirt eventually, but I still get blamed for it.

StarDerp said :
Ownage Omg said :
Remember his ridiculous idea for a trade island?
I lol to this day. :D

lol

well it would have been something other then ingame ****, but since that is happening yeah I gave up on it...watch though that the continent turns into a trade island...it already meets the roman style and the size of the continent that we had in mind.

31-Aug-2014 19:05:51

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It never seemed like that 'force spawn' thing worked. Mainly because not all the spawns were known which led to 30 minutes of dead time, but also because not everyone informed the chat when they saw one spawn. Most of the time it was just a mess because there was little cooperation.

31-Aug-2014 19:12:14 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2014 19:14:35 by Threat

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top