ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blessing said :
Heritage said :
ScapeRune said :
Oh yea true, it's not exactly the fastest skill to level

Range was actually really good when I trained it on black dragons, made like 8m from high 70s to 85 there

Then do Armadyl and a little bit of luck and you make bank :P .

is armadyl even good if you dont have like 90s range lol

My first trip ever there got an arma hilt split, was only like 80 range too. Teammates were both 99 though... but that's totally not relevant >_>
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

23-Aug-2014 11:59:26

Blessing

Blessing

Posts: 2,587 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mini Aurelia said :
Blessing said :
Mini Aurelia said :
Mining is another under-rated skill. You can make like 75m from 75-99 at the Motherlode, which makes it more efficient than granite unless you can get over 60k/hr consistently there.

gonna use motherlode to get my smithing up in the future too

Superheat or smithing stuff? You get ~30k gold ore from 99 at the Motherlode from what I've heard.

gonna do both, can get my magic to 99 at the same time

23-Aug-2014 12:00:00

Blessing

Blessing

ScapeRune said :
Blessing said :
Heritage said :
ScapeRune said :
Oh yea true, it's not exactly the fastest skill to level

Range was actually really good when I trained it on black dragons, made like 8m from high 70s to 85 there

Then do Armadyl and a little bit of luck and you make bank :P .

is armadyl even good if you dont have like 90s range lol

My first trip ever there got an arma hilt split, was only like 80 range too. Teammates were both 99 though... but that's totally not relevant >_>

dat luck
i never have luck in pvm

23-Aug-2014 12:00:28

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there a reason you have low attack/strength Blessing? Or is it just because you haven't done Slayer yet?

Arma hilt is only 54m atm, so I can't see it that being that great. DKS is the highest gp/hr pvm last time I checked.

23-Aug-2014 12:01:06 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2014 12:02:05 by Mini Aurelia

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's alright. DKS simply bores me, because it's no challenge at all. I went duo tribrid last year with 68 strength and other low stats, highest being 80 range and it did just fine.

I prefer doing Armadyl anyway, still hunting for the pet.

23-Aug-2014 12:03:47 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2014 12:04:59 by Heritage

Blessing

Blessing

Mini Aurelia said :
Is there a reason you have low attack/strength Blessing? Or is it just because you haven't done Slayer yet?

Arma hilt is only 54m atm, so I can't see it that being that great. DKS is the highest gp/hr pvm last time I checked.

I havent done much slayer yet, and i prefer lower combat level over 126cb for now

23-Aug-2014 12:03:58

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Yea but it's not all about the highest gp/hr :P

And that was the first big drop I've ever had in all these years, barring a few cheap GWD items pre-eoc when it was super easy to just camp a boss with ovls and brews.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

23-Aug-2014 12:05:17

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blessing said :
Mini Aurelia said :

I havent done much slayer yet, and i prefer lower combat level over 126cb for now

Low combat with high skilling stats always looks "cooler" imo than high combat/high skilling stats.

23-Aug-2014 12:05:43

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Heritage said :
It's alright. DKS simply bores me, because it's no challenge at all. I went duo tribrid last year with 68 strength and other low stats, highest being 80 range and it did just fine.

I prefer doing Armadyl anyway, still hunting for the pet.

I wanted to do that near the start of osrs and get the first dragon axe in the game, but first trip was such a disaster lol, got utterly rek*
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

23-Aug-2014 12:06:30

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top